Athens, GA Real Estate
Athens is the home of the largest universities in Georgia, Athens is the heart of many students, families, and retirees.
Athens has many offerings for its diverse population including the Classic Center that brings Broadway shows several times a year among many other entertainment options. Downtown Athens offers a wide variety of restaurants and bars where you can listen to local artists year round, Athens is also known as a musical city home to R.E.M. and the B 52’s.
Athens is one of the best top rated award winning town’s to live in consistently recognized year after year as being a great place to live. Partial list of Athens Rankings below
- Athens, GA was named # 1 place to retire in the U.S.A. – forbes.com (2019)
- Ranked in the top 15 of USA Today some of the best college towns in the US – usatoday.com (2019)
- Named # 1 of the South’s Best Colleges town – southernliving.com (2020)
Athens has also many other attractions including:
- The State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Georgia Museum of Art
- Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Firefly Trail
Check our Quarterly Market Report